Why reinvent the wheel? Strapped for time? No resources with telephony knowledge? Fast forward to reaping the benefits of an IVR solution.
PRONEXUS OFFERS ROBUST IVR SOLUTIONS
No time or resources to develop an interactive voice response (IVR) application? Skip time-consuming IVR design and development work and fastforward to reaping the benefits of a quality IVR system that offers improved customer service, streamlined internal processes, and reduced costs.
Pronexus prebuilt IVR applications are built with the award-winning IVR software Pronexus VBVoice™. The benefits of Pronexus prebuilt IVR applications include:
Speed – Building an IVR solution from scratch can take months. With Pronexus prebuilt IVR applications, your IVR systems will be up and running in no time
Convenience – Why reinvent the wheel? Choose the Pronexus prebuilt IVR applications if you don’t have the necessary resources inhouse or can’t dedicate their time to IVR development.
Flexibility – Pronexus prebuilt IVR applications can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Peace of mind – Developing an IVR application is a risky proposition if you don’t have the necessary programming skills and computer telephony knowledge. At the heart of Pronexus prebuilt IVR applications is VBVoice, which has been deployed by thousands of companies in over 100 countries around the world.
Auto-attendantThis IVR application that answers and directs all incoming calls saves money in overhead costs and simplifies incoming phone call procedures.
- Max. capacity 10,000 users
- Speech enabled
- Search employees, units, departments or groups within the organization
- All features and business rules are controlled by an easy-to-use web interface
Voice BlastVoice Blast enables you to do voice message broadcasting (e.g., customers or leads).
- Outbound IVR application with configurable prompts that can broadcast messages such as sponsored ads or prerecorded audio files
Emergency AlertEmergency Alert is an emergency broadcast system that keeps people informed and safe. An outbound emergency notification IVR can be utilized during urgent situations to deliver phone alert messages to users. The end user has the option of acknowledging the call and providing a status update. Simultaneously, dispatch operators can be notified of the event and alerted to the location. Communities can utilize this application to alert the general public about disasters or events occurring in their neighbourhood, as well as relay any information on evacuation or escape measures. Likewise, if the resident requires special assistance, the call can be routed by the IVR to an emergency line.
- Configurable groups, priorities, alternative numbers, etc.
- Easy-to-use web interface for activation and updating
Card ActivationAn automated gift card IVR application allows customers to activate their card, check their balance or add money to their card through the telephone. Inbound IVR application that requests a PIN from the client, confirms it from a database, activates the card and records the transaction
Inbound IVRCallers can complete virtually any task that can be performed by a live agent such as loan application and course selection at a small fraction of the cost. When a user calls a company with an inbound IVR system they can be presented with a fully customizable menu system via voice or user input-driven commands. From there the caller is directed to the appropriate information or agent.Optional outbound IVR application can be used to deliver late payment reminder notices
Predictive DialerPredictive dialer is a computerized outbound call processing system designed to maintain a high level of utilization and cost efficiency in the contact center. The IVR’s dialer automatically calls a list of telephone numbers, screens the unnecessary calls, such as answering machines and busy signals, and then connects a waiting representative with the customer. A dialer detects disconnected phone numbers or fax machines and passes only live calls to agents.
- Do-not-call lists, leads and call-backs can be managed automatically
- Managers can monitor and maintain optimum performance and productivity. More calls placed means better efficiency and more revenue
Phone SurveyPhone Survey facilitates quality assurance and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Outbound IVR application that dials out to customers with set of pre-defined survey questions
- IVR records the responses (option of speech recognition or touch-tone entry) and populates a database with this information
- Easy-to-use web interface for reports
Time and AttendanceTime and Attendance is ideal for tracking completion and duration of tasks.
- Inbound IVR application for entering check in and check out times, made deliveries, etc.
STAY TUNED FOR NEW SOLUTIONS COMING FROM PRONEXUS