We truly believe that the success of our business depends on our employees
Since 1994, Pronexus has delivered proven voice application and interactive voice response (IVR) development tools that developers rely on to help them integrate voice/speech solutions with business systems, including unified communications, customer relationship management, customer self-service, telephone banking and payment processing.
If you are looking for a team-oriented, challenging and stimulating environment that encourages and rewards creativity and self-motivation, we welcome you to submit your resume.
There are a number of reasons why it makes sense to convert an existing VBVoice IVR application from Visual Basic to Visual Studio .NET:
- True object orientation: Every component in your IVR project is an object, making the application easier to maintain, reuse and extend. Intelligence provides you with instant access to methods and property of every object, along with their prototypes. You learn as you code.
- Built-in exception handling: Errors can be caught at any point in the program flow, no matter where or how deep in the stack they occur. This is far better than returning error codes and passing strings up to calling methods.
- Multi-threading architecture: Since .NET is designed to support multi-threaded operations, this practice can now be implemented effortlessly.
- IDE enhancements: Cross-language interoperability, garbage collection, shared types and many other improvements result in dramatically improved developer productivity.
- Connectivity to enterprise applications via .NET framework and others.
LOOKS LIKE A FIT?
Pronexus is always looking for good talent. So if you think you have what it takes, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. All submissions are kept in our database for six months.
Thank you for your interest in Pronexus.
Pronexus is committed to a fair and accessible employment practices. Upon request, accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. For further information or requests for accommodation, please contact the Human Resources department.
All candidates must satisfy background and reference checks and must agree to participate in annual security certification(s) as required by the company.
Pronexus is passionate and committed to creating a diverse environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, martial status, ancestry, place of origin, genetics, disability, or veteran status.
Pronexus is a scent free and peanut free environment. Reminder to all interview candidates to please not bring any peanuts to your interview, or wear perfume or cologne or scented products.