Utilities OnCall™ is an all-in-one self-service and customer service software solution for public utilities companies.
Automates routine tasks and increases available CSR time for handling complex customer interactions.
Accepts bill payments over the phone from customer 24/7.
Improves customer satisfaction.
Integrates out-of-the-box with your existing billing system.
Saves you money while improving customer service.
Reduces accounts receivable by making interactive outbound overdue calls offering bill payment and account reconciliation in real time.
Utilities OnCall is an enterprise solution that scales to any size with a proven architecture and comprehensive feature set that delivers immediate and future benefits as the utility grows.
With as little as $0 capital investment, our successful methodologies enable rapid deployment and faster time to ROI.
Utilities On-Call provides instant and effective customer service to your clients 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
Ensure that every credit card transaction your clients make is safe and secure with our fully PCI compliant solution.
Utilities On-Call integrates with your existing billing system and works with any payment processor.
Always know what happened and gain valuable insights into customer behaviour with our robust reporting.
No internal IT infrastructure? No problem. Utilities OnCall can be deployed locally or hosted in the cloud.
Let us take on the monitoring and hosting of your solution at our secure facility. Utilities OnCall now offers PCI compliance through our hosted solution. Ensure that every credit card transaction is safe and secure with our fully PCI compliant solution.
All required components of the full solution will be provided by Vocantas, including all hardware and software. The solution can be hosted and PCI compliant, OR it can be premise-based, and procured either as a capital purchase or as a monthly service (Software as a Service, Saas), allowing any budget to include Utilities OnCall.
Utilities OnCall integrates out-of-the-box with Cogsdale CIS.
Scaller™ is a proven, easy-to-use interactive voice response student engagement solution designed in collaboration with education partners. Scaller reaches out to students by phone to identify their needs and help them achieve academic success.
Scaller targets students at all points of the academic life cycle: Application, Conversion, Yielding, Onboarding, Retention, and Graduation or Dropout.
Calls to Prospects, Invite to apply.
Calls to Applicants, Deadline reminders.
Call to New Intake, Prevent Summer Melt.
Calls to New Students, Prepare for arrival on campus.
Calls to Students 3-4 weeks into new term, Survey identifying areas of need.
Follow up calls to Students, "Why didn't you return?"
What that means for higher education is that you can benefit from an end-to-end interactive automated voice solution (IVR) that allows students to complete routine registration steps, make payments, and even get information about programs or services, without ever having to speak to an agent. A well-designed, user-friendly IVR speaks to the millennial’s need to self-serve.
"Within the first few days of IVR calls, a student was identified that was already looking to exit the program after just 3 weeks of classes. Had we not used the IVR that student would have been gone from the school before we even knew there was a problem."
"OCAD U considers Scaller a key component of its overall retention strategy. Just by making the call to students, we see a significant impact in increased retention year over year. Scaller is easy to use, cost effective, and makes a real difference in student retention."
"...Scaller has helped us to connect with those students that are experiencing some anxiety in their first year... We are now able to point those students to our existing services to keep them on the path to graduation and professional success."
"The high percentage of participation in the campaign reveals that our students are open to this kind of communication. Our students are eager to be involved in and informed about the programs on campus that are designed to help them achieve academic success."
"We had excellent participation in this fall’s Scaller campaign. We were pleased to be able to connect a great deal of students to our Student Services office here on campus. The Scaller solution allowed us to reach out to students struggling in specific areas of need and help students address that need."
No IT infrastructure? No problem. We offer our student engagement software as a cloud service.
Provide a more natural experience for students with conversational interactions.
Scaller provides more ways engages with students and improve retention and other outcomes.
Rest easy knowing that your students' information is kept secure.
Secure Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Credit Card Processing in a certified PCI compliant environment.
With Scaller, student retention IVR, faculty and administrators can reach out to students very quickly and determine each student’s needs during critical times. Personalized messages or instructions can be sent and real-time acknowledgement and feedback is collected.
Scaller provides academic staff with at-a-glance reporting on students' level risk and commitment. Students experiencing difficulty in any area are flagged. This empowers facilitators to focus time and attention on those at-risk students and connect them with existing resources and support services.
VisualConnect™ is a built-in VBVoice™ product. Existing IVR applications and applications traditionally built for voice interactions over the telephone can now be used over the web on smartphones. Pronexus is pleased that our architects continue to define and redefine interactive voice response (IVR) products by incorporating data channel development into our existing drag-and-drop, click and deploy model.
Now VBVoice can create both audio and visual menus for your end users' smartphones or browsers. For example, no need for the end user to press “enter” when entering their information. To start developing a dual-channel application, simply indicate the number of data channels you would like to add to your existing voice channels and Pronexus takes care of the rest. No additional development effort building data-channel designated call flows is necessary; although beautifying options for dual channel optimization are provided.
Our architects did all the heavy lifting -- IVR software developers will use the same tools they currently use in VBVoice. With the click of a button, call flow will be data channel enabled, meaning the output will be a graphic representation of menus and prompts in addition to the audio menu. Developers can select from a list of attractive, built-in graphic user interfaces (GUIs) to provide customers with an appealing visual experience.
Customers that have existing IVR applications can upgrade to VBVoice 10.1 and repurpose existing call flows for visual output. There is no need to redevelop call flows to enable VisualConnect; just customize some properties specific to text messages and your application will be visually enabled.
In the same way that traditional audio IVRs built with VBVoice have been supported end to end by Pronexus, VisualConnect will also be a turnkey solution through our team. Our sales team will provide all run times and licenses required to enable your smartphone application.
Talk to our sales team about a free, seven-day trial license* to try out VisualConnect on your VBVoice applications!
* Ten business days of free support, two (2) free runtimes and one (1) seven-day trial data license, valid with first VBVoice download only. One per customer/company. Applies to new customers only. Seven-day trial data license is a limited time offer.
- Purchase Utilities On-Call as a software as a service.
- No hardware to procure.
- Reduce accounts receivable with interactive, outbound overdue calls that offer your clients bill payment and account reconciliation options in real time.
- Monthly expenses are reduced as collections are reduced through 24/7 bill payment capabilities.
- Reduces number of monthly disconnects by adding IVR late payment options.
- Automate your customer service department and reduce overhead using both inbound and outbound calls.
- Automate routine tasks and increase available customer service representative time for handling complex customer interactions.
- Utilities OnCall tracks and logs every detail of every call.
- See when a client was called, how they responded, when the call ended, and more.
- Call histories are automatically forwarded to the customer care administrators.
- Available to ensure Utilities OnCall is operational 24/7.
- Scaller is available as a cloud-hosted service so you can save on IT costs and headaches.
- Realize the benefits of Automated Student Engagement faster with express installation and configuration in the cloud.
- Our Class A, PCI-Compliant data center provides world-class privacy and security.
- We have extensive experience successfully handling sensitive data in multiple industries.
- Scaller can also be installed within your existing IT infrastructure to provide you with ultimate control.
- Our comprehensive implementation instructions will help your IT team get Scaller up and running in no time.
- Natural, conversational call scripts.
- Professional recordings.
- Detects the speaker’s language and responds accordingly.
- We support over 50 languages.
Scaller student engagement software provides universities and colleges with more than just a student retention solution. Scaller automatically engages with students for many purposes:
- Student Payments
- Summer Melt
- Targeted Campaigns
- Non-returning Students
- Our student engagement software has been implemented in many colleges and universities and has passed all privacy & security requirements with flying colours.
- Compliant with Canadian and US privacy standards such as FIPPA, REB, HIPPA, and PIPEDA.
- Robust and highly-configurable access control model.
- Credit cards
- Accept transfer to agent upon request
- Configurable call flows and scripts
- Integrates with your existing payment processor
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant solution.
- Hosted in a Class A, secure data center.
- We have extensive experience successfully handling sensitive data in multiple industries.