Utilities OnCall™ is an all-in-one self-service and customer service software solution for public utilities companies.
Automates routine tasks and increases available CSR time for handling complex customer interactions.
Accepts bill payments over the phone from customer 24/7.
Improves customer satisfaction.
Integrates out-of-the-box with your existing billing system.
Saves you money while improving customer service.
Reduces accounts receivable by making interactive outbound overdue calls offering bill payment and account reconciliation in real time.
Utilities OnCall is an enterprise solution that scales to any size with a proven architecture and comprehensive feature set that delivers immediate and future benefits as the utility grows.
With as little as $0 capital investment, our successful methodologies enable rapid deployment and faster time to ROI.
Utilities On-Call provides instant and effective customer service to your clients 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
Ensure that every credit card transaction your clients make is safe and secure with our fully PCI compliant solution.
Utilities On-Call integrates with your existing billing system and works with any payment processor.
Always know what happened and gain valuable insights into customer behaviour with our robust reporting.
No internal IT infrastructure? No problem. Utilities OnCall can be deployed locally or hosted in the cloud.
Let us take on the monitoring and hosting of your solution at our secure facility. Utilities OnCall now offers PCI compliance through our hosted solution. Ensure that every credit card transaction is safe and secure with our fully PCI compliant solution.
All required components of the full solution will be provided by Vocantas, including all hardware and software. The solution can be hosted and PCI compliant, OR it can be premise-based, and procured either as a capital purchase or as a monthly service (Software as a Service, Saas), allowing any budget to include Utilities OnCall.
Utilities OnCall integrates out-of-the-box with Cogsdale CIS.
Scaller™ is a proven, easy-to-use interactive voice response student engagement solution designed in collaboration with education partners. Scaller reaches out to students by phone to identify their needs and help them achieve academic success.
Scaller targets students at all points of the academic life cycle: Application, Conversion, Yielding, Onboarding, Retention, and Graduation or Dropout.
Calls to Prospects, Invite to apply.
Calls to Applicants, Deadline reminders.
Call to New Intake, Prevent Summer Melt.
Calls to New Students, Prepare for arrival on campus.
Calls to Students 3-4 weeks into new term, Survey identifying areas of need.
Follow up calls to Students, "Why didn't you return?"
What that means for higher education is that you can benefit from an end-to-end interactive automated voice solution (IVR) that allows students to complete routine registration steps, make payments, and even get information about programs or services, without ever having to speak to an agent. A well-designed, user-friendly IVR speaks to the millennial’s need to self-serve.
"Within the first few days of IVR calls, a student was identified that was already looking to exit the program after just 3 weeks of classes. Had we not used the IVR that student would have been gone from the school before we even knew there was a problem."
"OCAD U considers Scaller a key component of its overall retention strategy. Just by making the call to students, we see a significant impact in increased retention year over year. Scaller is easy to use, cost effective, and makes a real difference in student retention."
"...Scaller has helped us to connect with those students that are experiencing some anxiety in their first year... We are now able to point those students to our existing services to keep them on the path to graduation and professional success."
"The high percentage of participation in the campaign reveals that our students are open to this kind of communication. Our students are eager to be involved in and informed about the programs on campus that are designed to help them achieve academic success."
"We had excellent participation in this fall’s Scaller campaign. We were pleased to be able to connect a great deal of students to our Student Services office here on campus. The Scaller solution allowed us to reach out to students struggling in specific areas of need and help students address that need."
No IT infrastructure? No problem. We offer our student engagement software as a cloud service.
Provide a more natural experience for students with conversational interactions.
Scaller provides more ways engages with students and improve retention and other outcomes.
Rest easy knowing that your students' information is kept secure.
Secure Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Credit Card Processing in a certified PCI compliant environment.
With Scaller, student retention IVR, faculty and administrators can reach out to students very quickly and determine each student’s needs during critical times. Personalized messages or instructions can be sent and real-time acknowledgement and feedback is collected.
Scaller provides academic staff with at-a-glance reporting on students' level risk and commitment. Students experiencing difficulty in any area are flagged. This empowers facilitators to focus time and attention on those at-risk students and connect them with existing resources and support services.
Many existing Pronexus VBVoice™ interactive voice response (IVR) applications were originally written in Visual Basic®. Since the introduction of VBVoice 5.1, new IVRs, dialers and fax solutions have been created in many of the other languages supported in Visual Studio® .NET.
There are a number of reasons why it makes sense to convert an existing VBVoice IVR application from Visual Basic to Visual Studio .NET:
Clearly, converting a Visual Basic application to a (VB) .NET application makes a lot of sense. However, some aspects of the conversion can be somewhat challenging, and this is where our conversion service kicks in.
Even the most seasoned Visual Basic programmers will find peculiarities in converting to VB .NET. The rules have changed - forms that can be opened from thin air and universally global variables are a thing of the past. Everything is an object and must exist within the scope of another object, and all must be within the main start-up object. Forms, like all other objects, must be allocated memory before they are used.
While the real "meat" of your IVR application code won't change, we can help to structure your code so it fits in the object-oriented model. We can save you the frustration of figuring out why your "global" members can no longer be accessed and show just how your project will reshape itself - valuable knowledge for your next .NET project.
Some COM objects used in VB6 (such as winsock or datagrid) can be quite troublesome to import into .NET and may not behave as previously observed in VB6. However, there are native .NET objects that can do the same tasks in a simpler manner, yet are more powerful and reliable. We can help identify which components should be replaced and find the most logical substitutes.
Some experienced developers prefer to use C#, rather than the more "wordy" Visual Basic option. Using symbols instead of natural words or phrases, C# can implement the same code with less typing, fewer lines of code and can be visually interpreted or "skimmed" more quickly when reviewing or maintaining. We can help with the simpler (syntax is the same, words are different) or more complex (language-specific methodology) issues that arise when attempting a direct "translation" to C#.
Some procedures in VBVoice, such as referencing and changing a control's greetings at runtime, or using the VBVFrame's transfer variables, have changed to fit into the object-oriented methodology. We can save you the guessing game of why VBVoice specific code no longer compiles when it is ported to a .NET project.
- Purchase Utilities On-Call as a software as a service.
- No hardware to procure.
- Reduce accounts receivable with interactive, outbound overdue calls that offer your clients bill payment and account reconciliation options in real time.
- Monthly expenses are reduced as collections are reduced through 24/7 bill payment capabilities.
- Reduces number of monthly disconnects by adding IVR late payment options.
- Automate your customer service department and reduce overhead using both inbound and outbound calls.
- Automate routine tasks and increase available customer service representative time for handling complex customer interactions.
- Utilities OnCall tracks and logs every detail of every call.
- See when a client was called, how they responded, when the call ended, and more.
- Call histories are automatically forwarded to the customer care administrators.
- Available to ensure Utilities OnCall is operational 24/7.
- Scaller is available as a cloud-hosted service so you can save on IT costs and headaches.
- Realize the benefits of Automated Student Engagement faster with express installation and configuration in the cloud.
- Our Class A, PCI-Compliant data center provides world-class privacy and security.
- We have extensive experience successfully handling sensitive data in multiple industries.
- Scaller can also be installed within your existing IT infrastructure to provide you with ultimate control.
- Our comprehensive implementation instructions will help your IT team get Scaller up and running in no time.
- Natural, conversational call scripts.
- Professional recordings.
- Detects the speaker’s language and responds accordingly.
- We support over 50 languages.
Scaller student engagement software provides universities and colleges with more than just a student retention solution. Scaller automatically engages with students for many purposes:
- Student Payments
- Summer Melt
- Targeted Campaigns
- Non-returning Students
- Our student engagement software has been implemented in many colleges and universities and has passed all privacy & security requirements with flying colours.
- Compliant with Canadian and US privacy standards such as FIPPA, REB, HIPPA, and PIPEDA.
- Robust and highly-configurable access control model.
- Credit cards
- Accept transfer to agent upon request
- Configurable call flows and scripts
- Integrates with your existing payment processor
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant solution.
- Hosted in a Class A, secure data center.
- We have extensive experience successfully handling sensitive data in multiple industries.