Whether you are building an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solution for your company or for a customer, Pronexus VBVoice™ is the right tool for you.
Rapid Application Development
VBVoice is a rapid application development IVR toolkit that integrates with Microsoft® Visual Studio®. With it, you can develop telephony and speech applications using a high-level drag and drop user interface. VBVoice allows you to quickly build IVR prototypes, test them, incorporate changes based on user feedback and go live without breaking the bank.
Why Choose VBVoice?
- Create sophisticated IVR applications using familiar programming skills and industry-standard programming languages (VB6, C# and VB.NET)
- Leverage leading speech and telephony technologies including ASR, HMP, MRCP, SIP, TTS and VoIP
- Higher capacity on a single application
- Cut development time with:
- visual call flow environment
- fully customizable voice controls
- event-driven framework
- source-level debugging
- Give your project a head start with:
- prompt library (English (UK & US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish (Castilian & South American))
- sample applications*; e.g. help desk, speech attendant, fax service, predictive dialer, etc.