Service provider and in-house developers can reduce Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application development time and bring their IVR applications to market faster with Pronexus VBVoice™. Building on fifth-generation technology, VBVoice enables the creation of feature-rich inbound and outbound IVR solutions.
Possibilities are Endless
Thousands of companies all over the world use VBVoice in IVR applications varying from:
- Auto & emergency notification
- Automated directory assistance
- Automated payments
- Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Fax application
- Gift card activation
- Inbound IVR
- Market research and polling
- Outbound IVR
- Patient notification
- Predictive dialer
- Text-to-speech (TTS)
- Virtual PBX
- Voice verification
- VoIP IVR
In short, IVR solutions built with VBVoice can benefit any kind of a business in any industry. VBVoice allows you to streamline internal processes, provide better customer care and increase revenues.
- Read our ideas on how IVR solutions can benefit your industry
- Read case studies about real-life IVR deployments
- Download VBVoice IVR toolkit or search our Buy section for industry-specific IVR applications built with VBVoice by our community of partners.